Bangladesh Power Development Board (বাংলাদেশ বিদ্যুৎ উন্নয়ন বোর্ড in Bangla) recently published a job vacancy for the post of Assistant Director and Assistant Engineer. It is a good opportunity for job seekers who want to build their career in BPDB. For details about “Bangladesh Power Development Board-BPDB job circular 2018” please see inside bellow image.
- Company/Organization: Bangladesh Power Development Board
- Salary : 22,000-53,060 Taka
- Total Post: 2
- Total Vacancy: 27 + Panel
- Educational Requirements: BSc in Engineering/ Graduate in Accounting
- Age Limit: As per circular
- Application Fee: 600 Taka
- Publication Date : 05 April, 2018
- Application Deadline : 30 April, 2018
- Job Type : Government Jobs
- Job Source: Online (BPDB website) and Daily Jugantor
- Assistant Director (Accounts / Finance/ Audit)
- Assistant Engineer (Power/ Meterlogical/ Chemical/ Civil/ Computer Science and Engineering)
Bangladesh Power Development Board job circular:
BPDB job circular 2018 is given below. You can download it from here.
Assistant Director job circular of BPDB:
Assistant Engineer job circular of BPDB:
Bangladesh Power Development Board online job application form:
If you want to apply in BPDB job circular through online please visit this link:
BPDB job application form for Assistant Engineer:
Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB) job application form 2018 download link given below.
Bangladesh Power Development Board website:
If want to know more information about this circular, please visit BPDB website. The website is given bellow for your convenience.
Bangladesh Power Development Board (BPDB) is a statutory body created in May 1, 1972, by presidential Order No. 59 after bifurcation of erstwhile Bangladesh Water and Power Development Authority. BPDB started its operation with Installed Generation capacity of only 200 MW. Installed Generation capacity including Captive Power (as on December, 2017) has increased to (13,846+2,200) = 16,046 MW.
As part of reform and restructuring a number of Generation and Distribution companies have been created. The subsidiaries of BPDB are:
– Ashuganj Power Station Company Ltd. (APSCL)
– Electricity Generation Company of Bangladesh (EGCB)
– North West Power Generation Company Ltd. (NWPGCL)
– West Zone Power Distribution Company Ltd. (WZPDCL)
The BPDB is responsible for major portion of generation and distribution of electricity mainly in urban areas except Dhaka and West Zone of the country. The Board is under the Power Division of the Ministry of power, Energy and Mineral Resources, Government of Bangladesh.
BPDB has taken a massive capacity expansion plan to add about 11600 MW Generation capacity in next 5 years to achieve 24000 MW Capacity according to PSMP-2010 by 2021 with the aim to provide quality and reliable electricity to all the people of Country for desired economic and social development. The power system has been expanded to keep pace with the fast growing demand.
সর্বশেষ চাকরীর খবর সবার আগে পেতে লাইক দিন আমাদের ফেসবুক পেজে অথবা চাকরি বিষয়ক আপনার যেকোনো প্রশ্নের উত্তর ও তথ্য জানতে যোগদিন আমাদের ফেসবুক গ্রুপে। গ্রুপে যোগ দিয়ে আপনিও চাকরি বিষয়ক বিভিন্ন তথ্য দিয়ে সাহায্য করতে পারেন চাকরি প্রত্যাশী কাউকে।